MGM Grand vs MGM Signature
A generally less expensive option is the Deuce, a double-decker bus that runs up and down the strip 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and costs $3. There's also a monorail system, which stops at MGM Grand, Bally's/Paris, Flamingo/Caesars Palace, Harrah's/Imperial Palace, the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Hilton, and the Sahara.
Did I convince you yet to book your stay in a Stay Well room at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas? The point is, unless you’re really comfortable with your travel partner, I’d stay away from these rooms at all costs. The sink is right when you walk in and there’s a toilet and shower room each separated by only frosted glass doors.
This Hotel Also Featured In
Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. This is our guests' favorite part of Las Vegas, according to independent reviews. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review.
- In Tower 2, there’s a gourmet deli serving breakfast and lunch.
- This is my favorite city in the world; it has all the glamour, best restaurants, shows and entertainment for everyone.
- Beerhaus provides bar eats and a craft beer selection with games and a patio.
- The NoMad Library celebrates American classics with options like the Le Grand Plateau that comes with the Chef’s selection of Composed raw seafood.
- A generally less expensive option is the Deuce, a double-decker bus that runs up and down the strip 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and costs $3.
The Signature at MGM Grand Hotel Services & Facilities
Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill is another classic dining place you should visit when in MGM Grand. The California-inspired cuisines served in the lively setting offer you signature comfort food like wood-fired pizzas and flat-iron steaks with blue cheese butter, red wine sauce, and French Fries. Park MGM also has a Stay Well room package that are tailored to bring you a relaxed stay. MGM Resorts International owns both MGM Grand and Park MGM. They are easily confused with one another, especially if you haven’t been to the locations. Park MGM is about 2,537 feet away from the sister resort, and both feature varying amenities with few shared attractions. The condos are connected to the MGM Grand by a covered moving sidewalk.