The Commission proposed on 4th November 2013 an amendment to the directive on Packaging and Packaging Waste that will require Member States to take measures to reduce the consumption of lightweight plastic carrier bags, including the possibility of banning them. The precise design of such measures is a matter of Member States provided these measures comply with EC law. The wider impacts of plastic waste use and disposal were addressed in a Green Paper on the issue and a public consultation. The Parliament is preparing a Report in reaction to this which is expected to be presented to the plenary in December.
- Various studies commissioned by the European Commission show that, despite the current economic crisis and high rate of unemployment, particularly amongst young people, there are currently approximately 2 million job vacancies in the European Union.
- German hauliers thus fear that their market share will be squeezed even further, since they are becoming less and less competitive vis‐à‐vis East European firms as a result of higher average labour costs in Germany.
- Is a 5 reel, 25 payline Real Series bonus slot game with 3 different bonus round features.
- The High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy carries out her functions independently and in accordance with the Treaties.
- This online video slot machine can be played online with no download instantly for real money or on mobile Smartphones and tablets.
The active protection of children in the Member States as well as any national monitoring programmes lie outside the scope of the Daphne III programme and the competences of the Commission. In a demarche, the EU asked the Pakistani Government to clarify the circumstances of the incident and to provide information related to the findings of the investigation. The EU also conveyed its concerns regarding the safety and security of foreigners in Pakistan and discussed intended measures to be taken by the Government. While it is for the appropriate Pakistani authorities to pursue the perpetrators and bring them to justice, the EU Delegation maintains contact with the Government of Pakistan on this issue and is ready to help in any way possible. Given the security vacuum caused by the complete collapse of state institutions, the presence of foreign fighters as well as the CAR’s geographic location at the crossroads of several conflict-prone countries, there is a serious risk of the crisis spreading across the region. The HR/VP thus commends on the adoption of the UN Security Council Resolution 2121 (10 Oct.), highlighting the need to restore security, providing support for the African Union-led MISCA operation while, as a possible next step, paving the way for stepping it up into an UN peacekeeping operation. The EU remains strongly concerned about the deteriorating situation in the Central African Republic .
PayDirt Slots Symbols and Bonus Games
Courses are updated any time their content is affected by external changes (e.g. new release of IT software, revision of Financial Regulations or implementing rules, new accountancy standards) or whenever pedagogical or strategic reasons make it necessary. Staff is offered around 60 different courses on financial procedures, accountancy and the IT software for budget management . In this context, the UN Multidimensional Integrated Stabilisation Mission in Mali and French military operation Serval have enhanced their level of alert in the north of Mali and Gao in particular. The two EU trained battalions of the Malian army were deployed in Gao and other strategic locations in the centre and the north of Mali. Unlike with national greenhouse gas emissions inventories compiled according to UNFCCC guidelines, there is no robust agreed methodology for calculating a carbon footprint. As a result, it is very difficult to compare the carbon footprint of Scotland with other regions or countries.
- Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, memorable dining experiences, Hard Rock Live performance venues and more.
- Due to the prevailing economic crisis and the sharp rise in unemployment, many families are unable to keep up with their mortgage payments to the banks, which, under the provisions of the Memorandum, are likely to start initiating repossessions and sales of properties soon in order to recover the money they are owed.
- In response to this crisis, the Commission has increased its humanitarian aid for CAR to EUR 20 million this year, focusing on protection, access to healthcare, food and drinking-water, sanitation, logistics and humanitarian coordination..
- The issue of the treatment of the Ahmaddiyya community is one that has been raised by the EU repeatedly with the Pakistani authorities, and will continue to be raised.
- In addition to the support granted under the Solidarity Fund for emergency and rehabilitation operations, the Commission is promoting flood prevention measures in several river basins, in parallel with the preparation of flood risk mapping and this priority will continue to be supported in the next period.
- Wheel of Fortune slot machines are often standard three-reel machines with typical symbols and paylines.
Apparently, this Committee concluded that ‘the aircraft held Airworthiness Certificate Number 4516, issued on 4 February 2005 and expiring on 22 July 2008. As this inspection was planned for 22 August 2008, the certificate was extended to this date, in application of Circular Instruction 1119-B (IC 11-19B)’.