Wyndham New Orleans French Quarter to Bourbon Street Hotel and Casino
The Caesar's chicken salad was small, and the chicken breast was cold and overcooked and tasteless. Enjoyed the free drinks but would not eat the food. Harrah’s New Orleans is a sophisticated and lively hotel and casino, ideal for the traveler looking for a lively vacation, complete with nightlife, gambling, and more. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking.
Stay in this AAA Four Diamond award-winning hotel and dine on tender Angus filet tenderloin at The Steakhouse before sitting down for blackjack, baccarat, poker or craps. The casino is a 10-minute walk from the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. With more than 1,500 slots, over 30 table games and seven poker tables, this 24-hour casino serves up a satisfying gumbo of gambling options.
Live like a high-roller and reserve a room at a luxury casino hotel in New Orleans. There are 457+ hotels available in Bourbon Street Hotel and Casino. One thing is sure for your trip - you won't get bored! Between all of that Jazzy music and amazingly warm hospitality of the locals. Visit our hotel fitness center, with all the equipment you need to stay in shape on the road. Sit back and enjoy a meal of steakhouse classics reinvented—including steaks, locally-sourced seafood, craft cocktails, and an extensive wine list.
- The Casino very busy and lots of slots to choose from.
- Consider options with free cancellation to stay flexible in light of the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19.
- A bed tax of USD 2 per night per room is not included in the total.
- Diamond Lounge was very nice but the food options were awful.
With more than 100,000 square feet of gaming space, including 125 table games and 2,900 slot machines, Harrah’s New Orleans has something for everyone. New Orleans is a place of music, art and gambling dating since the early 18th century. Nowadays, there are 47 casinos and 1 racetrack with over 2,400 slot machines and 130+ table games. When you’re not dusting powdered sugar off your shirt from beignets or learning about the diverse cultures that influenced the Crescent City, stop by these casinos to get your gaming on. From pulling the lever at the hottest slots to picking a color in roulette, these gaming houses have something for everyone, plus mouthwatering dining options and comfortable hotel rooms. There are several places to eat ranging from buffet style to fine dining.
Harrah's New Orleans Hotel & Casino
From an overall point of perspective, the city of New Orleans is full of history, myths, and legends and to visit it is a worthy adventure appreciated by all of its guests. From a gambling perspective it's also a proven place for all casino enthusiasts and people seeking for their luck in this magical city. You need first to get familiar with the locations of the casinos and then to choose one and of course because some of them don’t offer accommodation you should have in mind a backup plan. In a manner of facts, we have prepared all of that for you, all you need to do is just keep reading. Check the table below with the exact addresses and later in the article, we will give you more details regarding the available accommodation. Modern luxury is at your fingertips in the Big Easy when you stay at JW Marriott New Orleans.
- One thing is sure for your trip - you won't get bored!
- Situated at the foot of Canal Street, this strip is open late for casino-goers.
- In a manner of facts, we have prepared all of that for you, all you need to do is just keep reading.
- Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.
- Louisiana is a poker state and in New Orleans, you will be able to find seasonal, weekly and occasional poker tournaments to participate or if you prefer you can play Blackjack, roulettes or dice games.