THE BEST 10 Casinos near Memphis, TN 38109
Jefferson County and Pope County will be home to the remaining two casinos. The Quapaw Nation of Oklahoma has been granted a license in Jefferson County to construct the Saracen Casino. Located just 11 minutes west of Memphis, Tennessee, Southland Gaming & Racing is by far the closest Arkansas option for west Tennessee residents. With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties. And this one is awesome - huge area safe and secure.
The 14,000-square-foot ballroom just off the main casino seats up to 1,200 guests and includes catering service, with a variety of meeting packages available. Hollywood can also organize private slot tournaments or poker lessons for all types of events. Browse our selection of 20 Casino hotels & resorts in Memphis for the ultimate stay & play vacation. Memphis casinos and gambling venues are renown for their ability to attract players who not only want to play, but play for high stakes. Apart from the traditional slot machines, players can find robust games of blackjack, poker, baccarat, and even super 9. Once fully constructed, Arkansas’ casinos will feature almost 10,000 slots and gaming machines along with roughly 250 table games. The casino offers over 2,000 slots and table games as well as live greyhound racing.
A Guide to the Casino Resorts in Tunica County
Access COMPED cruises, biggest tournaments, and best offers at casinos and cruise lines around the world. After another 2018 vote to expand gambling, Southland began offering live blackjack, craps and other games in April of 2019. In fact, each year, Southland sees over $2.7 billion wagered. My dad went to this casino back in 2019 when he visited Memphis for a concert.
- Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with concierge services, securing valuables, and luggage storage.
- "The gaming tax paid by Tunica's casinos has generated more than $1.2 billion in revenue directly to the state of Mississippi's general fund," says Franklin.
- Nothing says luxury quite like a suite getaway to Gold Strike.
- The Delta Ballroom is elegant, yet functional, and the smaller Jackson Ballroom and meeting rooms are ideal for receptions and hospitality events alike.
- Gold Strike Casino Resort in Tunica Resorts, Mississippi is an MGM Resorts International resort located 20 minutes south of Memphis, Tennessee.
Your access has been blocked due to possible malicious activity originating from your IP address. Located just across the border in Bristol, Virginia, the $150 million casino is a 90,000-square-foot project. Casino gambling is still a work-in-progress for Virginia. The state currently only allows bingo, horse racing, daily fantasy sports, and a state lottery. If you live in east Tennessee, North Carolina is currently your only close option for gambling. While gambling is not legal in the state, Georgia does permit a state lottery along with multiple poker clubs.
Instead, the state has competition-based historical racing machines . Mississippi’s gambling options include riverboat gambling along with horse and greyhound racing. Memphis residents can reach a full-service Tunica, Mississippi casino option by driving as little as 42 miles. The city is one of the two major gambling metropolises in Mississippi, alongside Biloxi. Dusty nightstand and lamp shade, tub had grime around it , shower curtain was dark around the seam.
- Stop in anytime of the day and enjoy all the variety the Atrium menus have to offer.
- Clean and classy Horseshoe features the Bluesville Showcase Nightclub's incredible live shows, and the Push Club's late-night action.
- Our hotel amenities include an indoor swimming pool, a spa and a fitness center for guests who are 18 and older.
- A quick, affordable getaway for Memphis-area residents makes it an ideal spot for gaming enthusiasts.
- Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner.
- The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with tours/tickets and dry cleaning/laundry.
I didn't gain anything, but friend got decent winnings on the slots. Not a terrible way to spend a few hours, but nothing here to keep you long term. There are plenty of garages and lots that charge, around $5, to park. I work in downtown and find it very easy to park.
3105 Millbranch Road, Memphis, TN. The price is $72 per night. Recently renovated rooms come with excellent service for guests and players alike. The resort also boasts a new high-limit room and redesigned buffet. The Millenium Theatre has spectacular shows, with a seating capacity of 800, and the Red Door Nightclub is open Fridays and Saturdays. The newly remodeled convention space offers 30,000 square feet of business services equipped with support staff. The Live Oak Ballroom and four auxiliary meeting rooms can accommodate any gathering.